The requirements for this position:
- Looked after children/Leaving Care experience
- Social Work England registered
- Extensive experience as a Qualified Social Worker
NonStop's client is seeking a Social Worker to join their Looked After Children team. NonStop's client are reputable local authority that have an outstanding service and this has been recognised in their most recent Ofsted Report 2019. This means that 'the experiences and progress of children in care and care leavers' is outstanding. Children build trusting and meaningful relationships with social workers, helped by an increasingly stable workforce
Management at this authority will also ensure your caseloads stay manageable to provide a good work life balance, as well as providing excellent resources to help support with your cases. They have actively reduced caseloads for their staff to allow better quality of care for their service users.
- Working in the office 1 week in 4 for duty
- Work with young people from 0-18. At 18 they transfer to Leaving Care.
- Care Proceedings work is held within the LAC Service as they don't have a separate Court team.
- Support from Senior Management, as well as sessions from Emotional Well-being Team.
- Outstanding Ofsted
- Caseloads of 18 - 22 Children - 2/3 cases going through Courts
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on or give me a ring on Ext 7153.