Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Software Configuration Management (CM) Specialist
to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support DCGS-A contract at APG, Maryland. In the execution of these efforts, the individual shall evaluate, analyze, critique, and/or assess the technical aspects of work performed by the contractor.
- Provide Software Maintenance Lifecycle support to include: program management, infrastructure and information technology management, Post Deployment Software Sustainment (PDSS) Mission Support, Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) Mission Support, cybersecurity and authorization support.
- The individual may be required to perform services at an off-site location, or at a designated U.S. Government facility within the Continental U.S. (CONUS).
- Oversee the control of all software, hardware, system, and network configurations
- Organize and support all configuration management activities, including but not limited to the following activities: Configuration identification, configuration management planning, release management, change control, and configuration audits
- Ensure baseline changes are tracked, approved and processed
- Develop, document and audit CM entry and exit criteria for each phase in the development cycle
- Draft and edit configuration management plans and policies for hardware and software
- Support customers with developing and documenting requirements and project scope
- Participate in Configuration Control Boards (CCB), to include coordinating, scheduling, and facilitation of meetings
- Evaluate, apply and document CM-related Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls
- Create, maintain, document and audit CM and DM processes and tools in support of RMF and accreditation efforts
- Collaborate with system and cybersecurity engineers and system administrators to identify, map, account for, and record all network and information processing system components, devices, and hardware configurations
- Maintain RMF documentation displaying network, system locations, and serial numbers for network security accreditation and ensures systems are in compliance with established DoD policies and directives
- Create, maintain, document and audit change control processes and tools in support of DEVSECOPS
- Distribute, manage, track, and account for all software applications in accordance with licensing and maintenance agreements
- Draft agendas and produce meeting minutes
- Must have two (2) years of related professional Configuration Management work experience within the past four (4) years.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution. BS in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or a technical discipline is preferred.
- Four additional years of applicable experience substituted for a bachelors degree.
Security Clearance Requirements: Physical Requirements:
- Related professional work experience with large scale enterprise DoD or Army programs, especially DCGS-A Family of Systems
- Professional CM experience related to Risk Management Framework (RMF) and eMass
- Professional CM experience related to DevSecOps or DevOps environment
- Familiarity with software code repositories and automated build and configuration tools
- Currently active process improvement certification (e.g., Certified CMMI Associate, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above, PMI PMP, ITIL, etc.)
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at . ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.