Rewards and Benefits on Offer:
- You will only be working Monday to Friday and have the opportunity for home working!
- A fantastic basic salary up to £35,000 per annum
- A permanent contract from day one.
- Superb team culture - everyone is very friendly, warm, and welcoming.
- Newcastle based offices.
- Car Parking facilities onsite.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Metro pass season ticket loan
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- A very secure, very well-established employer, with long term career progression
Your New Career Opportunity:
MTrec Commercial is proudly representing our incredibly prestigious Newcastle based client with their plans for growth and expansion.
They are now looking to recruit a permanent test analyst as soon as possible to join their highly trained team and to work in an unbelievable office environment.
If you have previous experience in software testing, please apply for an immediate response.
You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, a superb team-based culture, and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. The company are looking for committed and hard-working individuals who are looking for a long-term permanent job opportunity.
The Job you will do:
- Review the current testing methods and create a more up to date testing framework
- Develop standardised testing plans, automation and/or scripts for repetitive build patterns i.e. projects we do that are similar in many forms to previous project builds
- Advising the IT team and the business on best testing practice including implementation of testing tools and methodology that would create efficiencies such as automation tools
- Mentor and train team members who get involved in testing on an ad-hoc basis Identification, logging and then tracking of issues during testing
- Produce high-quality documentation and/or reporting to Head of IT as part of regular updates on project progress
- Writing test plans and test scripts
- Integration testing
- Regression testing
- User Acceptance testing (UAT) coordination
- You will have previous software testing/QA experienced, preferably within regulated industries such as finance etc
- You will be experienced in writing test plans and test scripts
- You must have experience in integration testing and regression testing
- You will have experience in UAT Coordination
- Ideally you will have exposure to automated testing tools
- Experience in testing software which has been developed using languages such as C#.net and Windev and Webdev would be highly advantageous
- Ideally you will also be ISTQB Qualified or hold equivalent certification