SOLUTION ARCHITECT APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT/MICROSOFT 365)
Mar 31, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is actively searching for aSolution Architectwho specialized in Application Development / Microsoft 365 to join our CTGs Global Solutions Group. This position would be a mix of billable and non-billable pre-sales efforts in development of client relationships. This a remote position that supports all timezones and may require 25% travel at times.
Functions primarily as a qualified, billable professional with additional solution area responsibility. Executes the vision of the solution through his/her involvement throughout the Solution Framework focus areas and client relationships. Develops the solution, customizes the offering to client based on captured requirements and supports sales and delivery processes. Works closely with Solutions team members, sales, marketing and relevant line of business.
- Collect and document standard requirements to establish a solution baseline
- Support sales setting the vision of the solution implementation given an in-depth understanding of the offering
- Serve as a key customer contact responsible for enhancing the client relationship and obtaining positive client references
- Manage the transition from sales to delivery, providing the linkage from promised to fulfillment
- Support delivery in an advisory role for successful execution of the proposed solution
- Develop the solution maturity with guidance from the Solution Owner
- Meet target utilization and fulfill duties of billable assignment
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to sales pursuits, opportunity responses, proposal development and other marketing material
- Bring CTG s experience including other pertinent solutions to the table that fit within client gaps
- Create a solution with valid and viable design for the client; document the elements of relevant cost
- Build contacts with peers and the external market (e.g. membership with an external IT user group) to share experiences and enhance the CTG brand
- Collaborate with other CTG solution architects to share experiences, cross-sell opportunities and involve them as needed on customer proposals and delivery
- Support talent management in recruiting, managing and retention of the right resources necessary for successful delivery of the solution
- Review the design standards and solution functionality from a technical point of view while assessing the potential financial impact on existing implementations and future solution ROI
- Contribute to overall solution pipeline growth through sales efforts
- Refine solutions based on lessons learned, market demands and technology advancement
- Ensure compliance to established framework, standards and oversight methods
- Create the appropriate training material with Sales/Delivery/Marketing
- Learn solutions offerings outside of solution aligned to
- Provide thought- leadership through white papers, conference presentations and speaker engagements
- Continued enhancement of offering keeping up with market trends and demand
- Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
- Bachelor s degree or higher
- 10-15 years of experience in solution design, development and management
- 5-8 years of experience as an Enterprise/Sr. Solution Architect with focus on application develop or information management, using platforms such as Microsoft 365/Azure, .Net, and Java.
- 5+ years developing solutions in Azure leveraging multiple Azure and Microsoft 365 features and resources.
- 3+ years architecting ad developing with .Net Core and containerization technologies such as Kubernetes/Docker and Azure functions.
- Competence in relevant business processes, cross-industry solutions with excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation, and analysis skills
- In depth experience working on proposals with knowledge of financials, client value, best-in-breed technology, requirements mapping to solution offering and presentation skills to client upper management and executives
- Recognized leader within defined area of expertise, capable of identifying and resolving business issues through solutions and services
- Collaborative, effective time and multitask management working with peers and leadership on solution development and maturity while billable at customers & supporting sales
- Demonstrated ability to provide architectural and methodology oversight for concurrent delivery projects
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in management, sales and marketing activities, including relationship building, planning, executing, and implementing strategies with key decision makers
- TOGAF Certification or equivalent Enterprise Architect experience, is preferred
- AGILE SCRUM Master Certification or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience working with customer C-level executives and senior level management
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our clients higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for our clients.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to apply to job number .
We appreciate your referrals! Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and personal development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit .
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Programming & Application Development
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time