Are you an aspiring Occupational/Speech and Language Therapist and needing work experience?
Are you motivated by supporting the development of young people?
A remarkable school who offer outstanding training courses for the right candidate are welcoming committed and ambitious applicants!
The children and young adults are aged from 5-19 and have a range of complex needs including Autism, Speech and Language difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, social communication difficulties and moderate to severe learning difficulties.
You will be working alongside SALTs and OTs on a daily basis, supporting the implementation of research driven strategies and interventions.
Key Benefits of the role:
- Priceless experience of working alongside experienced therapists
- A comprehensive induction
- Excellent training and qualification opportunities
- An excellent entry level basic salary
Requirements of you:
- You will require a child & adult DBS
- You will not be barred from working with children
- You will be committed to providing support and an ongoing professional relationship with learners
- You will be an empathetic and resilient character
The position is available to start as soon as possible or in the new year. Apply today to get the ball rolling and kick start your career!