Job Role: Staff Nurse RGN or RMNSalary: Salary range of £40,000 to £44,000 depending on experience. Hours: Full Time, permanentLocation: CornwallOur client owns a busy general Nursing home, delivering care for a wide variety of complex health needs including Multiple Sclerosis, Scoliosis, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke care, Frailty, some mental health issues and learning disabilities. They care for younger adults and elderly residents.It is an interesting and rewarding environment with all staff having a passion for care delivery to ensure a better quality of life.We have vacancies for a Staff Nurse RGN or RMN. Full time 36 hours per weekSalary ranges from £40,000 to £44,000 depending on experience. This includes paid breaks, meals free of charge, overtime rate at time and a quarter for anything over the 36 contracted hours. There is also a company pension.Duties include:
- Administration of prescribed medication
- Liaising with GP and other external services
- Ensuring completion of person-centred care plans
- Peg and Pump regimes
- Catheterisations and care
The ideal applicants for this post will have the following skills, qualifications & experience:
- Registered Nurse (ideally RGN or RMN) qualified
- Valid NMC Pin
- Excellent clinical skills
- Strong communication and record-keeping skills
- A genuine passion for delivering safe person-centred care to the elderly
If you would like to apply for this job opportunity, please do so via this advertisement.Any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to a provider without your prior consent to do so.
Carejobz - your go-to guys for Aged Care & Nursing jobs in the UK, New Zealand & Australia.