Stock Control Clerk - Orton Southgate, Peterborough - £11-£12ph
Taskmaster are currently looking to recruit an Stock Control Clerk to join the expanding warehouse team of our well established client based within Orton Southgate, Peterborough to commence immediately.
The Stock Control Clerk will work with and support the Inventory Team Leader in the process to maintain stock integrity within contractual requirements and ensure PI cycle completed within contractual timelines, stock investigations completed and inventory checks / adjustments are carried out within agreed KPI s.
Suitable candidates for the Stock Control Clerk will be required:
• Stock and location accuracy - Ensure the integrity of stock storage and location accuracy to support the most efficient operational throughput.
• Hygiene - Ensuring the warehouse is kept to agreed standard through management of clean as you go policy.
• Health & Safety - Carrying out daily audits on equipment, weekly behavioural audits on the warehouse, and ensuring general compliance with health & safety guidelines.
• Carry out checks and audits to resolve stock integrity issues. Report findings back to Inventory Team Leaders.
• Ensure inventory standards are maintained, Investigations completed in line with agreed timelines and PI counts completed within 13 week cycle.
• 2+ years in Inventory activity within a warehouse environment.
• Experience of Red Prarie WMS, LWS, Cargolink. Experience of inventory practices including stock audit, count and investigation of discrepancies.
• Good communication skills. Confident to challenge line management
The Stock Control Clerk role will be on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate.
Working hours: 06:00 - 14:00 - £11-£12ph depending on experience.
Please apply for full details.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy