Wanted !!! Store Manager BirminghamPermanent full time positionSalary £30,500 K per annum plus bonus and benefitsSite based.
A Store Manager required by one of the UK s leading and highly successful retail outlets. The StoreManager is therefore pivotal in ensuring company profitability through the provision of continuous sales activities, excellent customer service and high level organisational management.Role overview
- Ensure growth and maximum profitability is achieved at all times through the marketing and sales of both space, and the company brand.
- Develop and sustain activities to maximise profit and optimum customer service is achieved
- Ensure a Marketing Plan is in place to achieve the store financial targets, at all times ensuring it is carried out effectively;
- Ensure a safe working environment for staff and customers alike by adhering to H&S Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company operational and financial procedures;
- Continually seek opportunities available for increasing occupancy and revenue, including unit mix;
- Monitor and improve conversion rates and mystery shop scores of all staff through observation and coaching;
- Design and carry out marketing and sales activity plans with support from the Regional Manager;
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions using competitor surveys and customer feedback;
- Carry out quarterly Personal Development Plans (PDP s) and annual appraisals of the team;
- Coach and support all members of the store team to ensure the team achieve their highest potential;
- Ensure rotas are fair to all, approved by the Regional Manager and appropriate to the store;
- Maintain Health and Safety training records and identify in advance, licences and certificates
- Assist with the recruitment, training and continual development of new and existing employees;
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Manage, monitor and adapt the working practices of the Store staff so the Store is operating to optimum efficiency;
- Planning & Prioritising - establish a clear order for a series of actions or activities to be undertaken. Organise resources to strive for constant improvement by setting clear goals and targets;
- Identifying opportunities to maximise sales opportunities available to the Store, improving conversion rates and maximising sales of additional services and lifetime value of a customer;
- Sets challenging goals and targets, ensures they are met
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing organisation.Interviews to take place ASAP with a view to a start there after.