Student Experience Team Member
Salary: £10.15 per hour + bonus + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be 5 days out of 7, working between the hours of 7am - 10pm. Weekends will be required on a rota basis
Come to Unite Students and flourish in a friendly, inspiring team! Be celebrated for being your true, talented self. Enrich lives with meaningful interactions and make a real impact. From helping a locked-out student get back into their room, to recommending your favourite restaurant or organising a welcome party; the Student Experience Team Member role will be extremely varied. Expect no two days to be the same!
What you ll be doing
- Providing a welcoming front of house reception service
- Conducting flat viewings, inspections, and leading sales conversations
- Planning and running events for our students
What we re looking for
- A caring, warm person with a positive attitude
- An excellent communicator; you ll be happy to chat to our students and answer their questions
- You ll also have great time management and organisational skills
What you ll get in return
- An annual bonus so you can share in the company s success
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme - based on how much you save, we ll contribute 1% more
- Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
- We ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People, so you ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Other benefits include, ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match, amazing discounts and more!
About Unite Students:
Founded in 1991, Unite Students is a FTSE 250 business and the UK s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 25 leading university towns and cities, with 74,000 students calling US home! We are driven by our values, culture, and a commitment to develop diverse and inclusive teams, filled with positive energy and new ideas.
Instinctive inclusion. We know that to create and maintain a happy healthy organisation, we have to work hard to ensure inclusion isn t just what we do but who we are.
People make Unite Students.Employees, students, neighbours all contribute to building environments where we can all thrive.
Room for Everyone
We re proud to be an employer that embraces individuality, and we re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be you, where your voice is heard, and where you can truly belong. We take great pride in being rated Gold Investors in People and are constantly striving to provide the highest standard of learning and development opportunities and professional pathways for our people. Building a home for success, for both our employees and students, requires exceptional people with a passion for creating room for everyone, doing what s right, keeping US safe, and raising the bar. Join us as we build better experiences for students that live with us.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding our students, all new employees in this position will be required to undertake a basic criminal record check prior to commencing employment. The cost of this check will be incurred by Unite Students. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory criminal record check result.
If this position sounds exciting to you, we would love to receive your application!