Are you a Sub Agent seeking to work locally with a regional contractor on a mixture of secure and stable framework contracts in the South West? This contractor delivers a range of interesting schemes and ranging in value typically from £10K to £1.5M in value.
Sub Agent Technical disciplines will include;
- Connection of new housing estate sewer systems to the main network, rising mains, pump stations, directional drilling, gravity.
- Flood defence and control, inland or costal.
- 33Kv switchgear buildings which are RC base tanks with either portal frame steel clad top or traditional brick/block and tiled rood depending on location.
Sub Agent Role & responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of projects, reporting directly to a Contract Manager. You will communicate regularly with the Site Manager/Site Engineer, clients, designers to ensure the successful delivery on time and within budget.
- Your Sub Agent role will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day planning of projects and the production and implementation of construction programmes in line with construction methodologies and resources.
- You will manage best value project procurement, take-offs, materials, plant & subcontract packages.
- Manage the supply chain and direct workforce to work efficiently, and to maintain the highest standards for Health and Safety, Environment and quality.
- You will ensure compliance of the project utilising Business Management Systems and company procedures.
- Sub Agent responsibilities will involve Identifying and managing the temporary works requirements of the project, production and adherence of Quality documents, Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Manage notices, permissions, and licences.
- Alongside a QS you will also administer the contract commercially; Early warnings, CE's, valuations, applications, project cashflow, forecasts.
- Manage project close out, as built drawings, information for the health and safety file.
In return for your work as a Sub Agent you will enjoy a committed career plan, support and development to become chartered if desired and annual salary in the range of £40K to £45K p/a plus package including company vehicle & healthcare dependant upon experience. This contractor has an excellent team ethic and person focused philosophy. Please contact me for more details on or click to apply.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.