Supplier Delivery Analyst
Global Fashion Retailer
Permanent - Up to 40k
As a Supplier Delivery Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and standardising the supplier delivery management processes for the MultiChannel Tech project portfolio.
This is an important role within the business and it encompasses all dimensions of supplier management, with a specific focus on Supplier Reporting, Management Information, Risk & Issue Management, Project Planning, Change & Scope Control and Financial Tracking/Management.
The role will require you to work closely with third party suppliers and the internal project team such as delivery operations, programme managers, project managers and business analysts to help implement standardization, efficiencies and on time reporting and other deliverables.
- 2 years Supplier Management / Project / Analyst experience in a technical environment with transactional websites
- Ideal previous experience in retail/eCommerce environments.
- Able to assist in the core central supplier activities of Risk and Issue capture/Management, Change/Scope Control, Document Management, Planning and Reporting
- Able to apply quality management principles and processes
- Able to capture and document multiple sets of data and translate into meaningful management information
- Able to network effectively, influence people and broker relationships with stakeholders and work stream leads.
- Able to make sure that effective supplier processes are in place, and get things ready for project delivery.