We are looking to add to our thriving recruiting team. You will be joining a fast paced, passionate, and collaborative team environment managing the full candidate and client journey in our specialist divisions.
You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team.
- Take full job briefs from our clients and post engaging job adverts
- Source candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Register all candidates on our systems and keep records updated.
- Receiving, reviewing applications, and managing interview process with candidates
- Conducting effective interviews with candidates to assess suitability
- Create candidate profiles and shortlists for the clients
- Deliver feedback to all clients after successful or unsuccessful interview
- Work with client and successful candidate to agree start dates and onboarding
- Own and manage the whole candidate process through our systems
- Work closely with the Divisional Manager
To be successful you will need to be:
- Ambitious and hard working
- Enjoy talking to people and learning about them
- Looking to develop a career and progress within the company
- Good attention to detail and comfortable working at pace
- Successfully providing your targeted candidates a week for progression to Interview
- Delivering exceptional candidate and client journeys in a timely manner
- Each of our candidates feel valued and treated equally in finding their desired career.
- Selecting the most eligible candidates we will increase client satisfaction and confidence.
- With confidence from clients and candidates alone, means business growth.
- Our daily guidelines are fulfilled, most importantly Data Protection and Confidentiality.