Are you a Teacher looking for full time or part time work in your local areas?
Would you like support finding applicable and enjoyable roles?
If so, then please read on!
Randstad is an award winning agency that strives to support Teachers find the best work opportunities possible. Whether you want to work full time, part time or just every now and then, we've got you covered. Through years of business, we have developed high quality relationships with our client schools to which this has opened more employment doors and exclusive opportunities for our candidates.
Finding a new role can be daunting, and Randstad can be here to help with that. During our search for your employment, we as an employer can fully support you in such areas as finding roles, CV formatting, Interview preparation and organisation, interview feedback from the schools and much more! We can really help take the pressure of the whole process. Our strong client relationships allow us to have more open and personable conversations with the schools SLT members, so we can also tailor in any specific requirements or requests into the roles if needed. With highly competitive rates of pay, and a delightful team of consultants on hand for when you need them, Randstad is truly the right move to make.
If a full time/permanent role is not what you are looking for, then please do still be in touch as we have a bounty of ad hoc supply days available. These days worked can be highly flexible to suit your availability and age range preferences. This is made possible by using our very own booking system - Sirenum. Sirenum is a user friendly application that can be downloaded onto any smartphone or tablet and can allow you to state exactly when you can and cannot work in any given week, you are in FULL control.
To find out more, or to organise our registration process, please apply or contact Ryan Cooke on the following contact information:
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and school application support
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- App-based booking system
- Free career advice
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Online diary
- Refer a friend scheme (Worth £300 in gift vouchers)
Benefits of a Day to Day role:
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
- Local bookings
- Competitive pay
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
- Experience working in a primary school
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.