Vision Teaching are recruiting an EYFS SEN Teaching assistants to work in a Roman Catholic Primary school located in Islington. The school are looking for friendly dedicated SEN teaching assistant who can support a pupil with EHCP's you will be working 1:1 supporting the child with all aspects of learning but experience in modelling language is essential. Please note, for this role you must be Team Teach trained. the role is to begin in September.
- SEN Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant - Team Teach trained
- Islington - Full time
- ASAP start
- £70-90 per day, depending on experience
As an SEN teaching assistant, the successful applicant will be expected to but limited to:
- Helping a child access the curriculum through dedicated 1: 1 support
- Play a pivotal part in raising attainment throughout the school
- Join a hardworking and dedicated team of practitioners
- Making and creating resources
- Supporting the needs of students with SEND and plan interventions to support their learning.
- To work alongside and learn from a talented EYFS Teacher
- To develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- To monitor and track pupil progress
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the school. If this sounds like you, apply now!
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working with children or young people who have SEND, especially Downs Syndrome
- PECS and Makaton trained
- Team Teach trained
- A confident manner and will be able to adapt well to different situations
- A genuine passion for working with SEND
- Available to commit to at least July 2023
If you are interested, please apply below.