Team Leader Supported Living
We are looking for a fantastic Team Leader for a lovely Supported living service in Stowupland. This could be the perfect role for you!
Nurse Seekers are currently working on behalf of a reputable Housing Association who operate approximately 4,000 properties throughout Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridge and Essex.
They now provide care, support, housing management, property development and estate services and have been awarded the Sunday Times Top 100 employer for their current 700 members of staff and volunteers.
This fantastic supported living service is based in the lovely village of Stowupland, close to all local amenities. It comprises of 36 on and two-bedroom self-contained apartments over two floors.
Having been operated since 2006, the service has built up a brilliant reputation within the local community.
You will ensure the effective, efficient and smooth running of the service in accordance with the companies policies and directly reporting to the Service Manager.
As well as this, you will respect the individuality and dignity of each service user through a person-centred approach. You will lead a team and make sure they are supported in helping them to provide the care required.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Line manage care assistants and relief care assistants
- Recruit and select employees and volunteers alongside the service manager
- Ensure that employees follow policies and procedures
- Provide and deliver team learning workshops
- Support the service manager with local CQC audits an checks within the service
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is looking for someone who can show enthusiasm and have a fun and friendly attitude. You will show dignity, compassion and respect and have a strong ability to work in a team and also on your own initiative.
Ideally you will hold or be working towards a QCF Level 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care and have experience working within a similar role.
- 22 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Access to the Rewards platform (discounts on shopping, days out, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more )
- Reward and recognition awards
- Free DBS checks, Hepatitis B and Flu vaccination
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you would like any further details, please call Jamie on . Alternatively, please apply directly and one of our consultants will be in touch.