Forward Air Dedicated Opportunity:
Forward Air is offering dedicated lanes for Team Owner Operators with a Class A CDL running for our over-the-road division. This dedicated lane will have you utilizing our trailers (no trailer fees) making drop & hook deliveries out of our Miami, FL terminal (no waiting) at an average weight under 26,000 pounds.
- Run a two week dedicated lane, home each week: Week 1 miles: average 6,995 miles; Week 2 miles: average 4,586 miles
- Compensation: Earn in excess of $8,500 - $9,800 / week depending on week 1 or 2
- Home Time: Weekly reset at home
- ALL miles paid, empty or loaded
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- Our Dedicated Driver Support Team has your back
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 6+ months experience
Find Success - Drive Forward.
David R. has been with Forward for the long haul. His journey in trucking began in 2004 as a Company Driver for Towne Air Freight. In 2008, he purchased his first truck and took the leap as an Owner Operator. In 2015 Forward acquired Towne Air Freight, and David decided to stick with Forward on a dedicated lane. David says his time at Forward has been good, especially because the people he interacts with daily, such as Dispatch, and other personnel at the terminals, really care. David shared with us that Forward gives him the consistency he needs. "Knowing where you're going to go every day, what the miles are going to be, and what your paycheck is going to be allows you to plan," he said. Due to consistent miles and pay at Forward, he's able to save for the future and predict his expenses. And now, David's preparing to grow even more with Forward in the future as a potential fleet owner.Apply online below or call one of the following numbers: LTL
- Company Drivers/Owner Operators TLS
Team Owner Operators Powerseat
- Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers