TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - REMOTE - INSIDE IR35
Loriens Public Sector client has a new 3 month requirement for an experienced Technical Architect.
The successful candidate will be involved in a programme which is leading on a major flagship initiative for Scotland with digital strategy at core of design and delivery.
Working in a multi-disciplinary team and supporting the Principle System Architect, you will:
- Engage with partners across the public, private and third sector to understand and identify the scope of technical needs and propose and help design appropriate solution/technical architectures.
- Work as equal participants of dynamic multidisciplinary teams, providing technical knowledge and expertise to understand and simplify complex systems of people, data and digital solutions.
- Rapidly come up to speed with the digital and data underpinnings
- Support the Principal System Architect and Lead Technical Architect to drive project objectives through to completion.
- Support technical assurance function through carefully documented review and analysis of current and target technical solutions.
- Contribute to the development of digital and data strategies.
- Undertake analysis to develop an understanding of solution and technology options to recommend the most appropriate approach across different environments and operating models.
- Collaborate with colleagues in cyber security and external security suppliers to ensure that solution/technical architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure.
- The ability to translate technical concepts between software engineering, delivery management and service management so they are understood by all.
- Experience of working in an agile environment as part of a multi-disciplinary team and incorporating a user-centred approach to designing solutions.
- The ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs, aligning user needs with the system requirements and organisational
- Sound knowledge of digital technologies and approaches including, for example, cloud (native/SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), common front and back end technologies, software defined infrastructure, continuous delivery, devops.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age