Our client, an Architectural company in London are seeking a Technical Architect to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Architect to join a practice of architects and designers that creates immersive, multi-sensory and seductive environments for its clients.
The most successful Technical Architect should have a real passion for design, as our clients work within all different types of projects including retail, restaurants and hotels, all sharing the desire to create spaces that are tactile, intimate and encourage interaction. Our client is seeking someone with experience within architecture, ideally for at least 5 years. High technical ability is also a key asset for the most successful individual, as they will need to have knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Architect to join a growing architectural company that work on a variety of incredible projects.
Technical Architect Position Overview
- Collating and organizing design and technical information
- Investigating technical information and factors that affects developments, including user needs, surveys and regulatory requirements
- Preparing design proposals using CAD
- Contributing to design stage risk assessments
- Coordinating design and implantations with projects consultants and construction team members
Technical Architect Position Requirements
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD / Rhino / Revit
- Highly motivated
- Passion for design
- Good presentation skills that can be displayed in a portfolio
- Commercial experience preferred
- Ability to resolve complex detailed design issues
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of UK building regulations
Technical Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000 DOE)
- Flexible working hours based on core hours being met
- Hybrid working
- Inhouse chef providing cooked lunches
- Fitness / Yoga classes
- End of year bonus potential & annual salary reviews
- Further benefits & salary to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.