Based in Hale, Altrincham - Manchester. Just a 5 minute walk from Hale Train Station
About the job
Are you a natural problem solver and keen to help people? Do you believe in going above and beyond for our customers? Have you got a cracking sense of humour and looking for a Team you can really gel with?
At 4th Utility our Team are like a family. You won t be joining a Call Centre, we re a small Team of Customer Service Advisors dealing with Technical Support and Billing enquires.
It s a role that s as fun as it is varied, as you take calls, emails and Live chats from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions. Whether they d like a bill explained, a package upgraded or they need help with their WiFi speeds, it ll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit.
It won t always be a walk in the park. You ll be educating customers and troubleshooting their problems, while staying positive and polite on every call. You ll support the odd frustrated customer, but if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and the people skills it takes to put customers first, these customers will love you just as much as we do!
You ll definitely
- Need the talent for making customers feel special. Experience in a Customer facing role is essential
- Be able to listen - even if the issue is hard to understand
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs - when the solution is complicated, you ve got the ability to make it sound simple
- Give your best advice - even if it isn t always what the customer wants to hear, you know you are right and can deliver the message with confidence and empathy
- Have a genuine interest in Telecoms, the internet and Technical Support
- Be ready to support colleagues less knowledgeable than you
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even
- Know a thing or two about the Telecoms sector, with prior experience in supporting consumer broadband or Technical Support an advantage. But don t let this put you off, we will teach you everything you need to know.
What s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Our customers need help 7 days a week and so this role is Monday to Sunday for 5 shifts per week, on a 4 week rota basis. Shifts are 7 hours a day with 30 mins for lunch.
- Some Bank Holiday cover is needed, we ll add these days to your holiday allowance
- Shifts can start as early as 8.30am and finish as late as 6pm, we think that s pretty good!
- You ll usually be finished by 5pm on a Friday
- In every 4 weeks you will usually have one full weekend off and one Friday and Saturday off together
- You re free to work from home for your weekend shifts, they ll usually be 9am - 5pm