Telecoms Field Sales Account Manager, £40,000 Base + Car Allowance + Bonus, Hertford with strong remote working, ASAP Start, Great Company with culture to match.The Company:
This business is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. The business offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs. With over 230 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with the business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an great time to join. Overview of the Telecoms Field Sales Account Manager:
This business managed IT and telephony services to a variety of businesses across the UK. They sell and support Gamma solutions and products, including on premise and cloud-based solutions. The ideal candidate will need to have a good knowledge of these services together with general client/server networking technologies. Responsibilities of the Telecoms Field Sales Account Manager:
The Telecoms Field Sales Account Manager position requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
- Calling potential clients in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings (some warm leads will be given along with existing base to target).
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing systems and peripherals.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
Ideally 3 years direct sales experienceProven track record of achieving targets or budgetsExperience of sales in the hosted telephony, Mobile and Connectivity spaceGood technical knowledgeWorking knowledge of MS Office applicationsGood written and verbal communicationsAble to work unsupervised or part of a teamAble to be comfortable with discussing, selling and offering solutions to perspective clients
Must enjoy sellingWhat you will get in return:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme