Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Service providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver our services to support their businesses in North America, Australasia, Europe and the UK, where we have recently been named the largest staffing company. Working with them are 2,900 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 12 market leading brands across 76 locations.
Our vision is to be the world's most trusted staffing company - trusted by our people, our customers and our investors in equal measure. Underpinning everything we do is our strategy which recognises it is our people who make the difference. At the heart, all our brands share a culture of making and keeping promises - to our clients, our candidates and each other - engendering trust and lasting relationships.
We are currently looking for Test Lead on a fixed term contract working remotely to support the ongoing programme of GMS deliverables. Leading a team of 4 test analysts, ensuring test delivery to agreed schedules and quality levels within an agile work environment.
- Ensure delivery of agreed releases on time and to quality standards
- Ensure that all test pre-requisites are in place ahead of test execution
- Agree test activities across multiple (internal & external) delivery teams
- Understand and plan for test delivery across both system test and acceptance test phases
- Review test delivery from other (internal & external) delivery teams
- Identify and recommend ways to improve product delivery process
- Lead, coach, and develop employees to ensure promises and targets are consistently met/exceeded and the highest levels of customer service are achieved.
- 5 years + experience as a test lead/test manager working in an agile delivery product team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong delivery ethos
- Experience of testing web-based systems, APIs, microservices desired
- Experience of integration testing across multiple system desired
- Test automation implementation (UI & API) desired
- Experience of performance testing desired
- Experience of accessibility testing desired
What Can We Offer You?
You will work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledged and encouraged; and as part of a team whose passion for learning and development and having a positive impact on performance are the driving force for getting out of bed in the morning! Working in this new role within a global team, you will be integral to the delivery of our organisational strategies. We offer a range of benefits including a service-related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, a flexible benefits scheme with options including private medical and travel insurance and a lifestyle scheme offering discounts on a wide variety of products and services. To apply or for further information please contact us in confidence