Surgery-Thoracic opening in Tucson, Arizona. Job ID: 8838Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC CT Surgeon for its growing cardiology service line
- Candidates joining Allied will be expected to provide coverage to the hospitals, both inpatient and outpatient and have special skills in the area of robotic surgery.
- Candidates new out of fellowship will be considered, however the preferred candidate will have three (3) or more years of experience and be board certified
- All candidates must have robotic training and experience with DaVinci
Practice and live in one of the most desirable climates offering more than 300 days of sunshine with an average temperature of 70.9 degres.
Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area (Home to approximately one million residents), including fine dining, theatre, museums and much more. Yet the cost of living is lower than the national average with Average Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000. Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
Generally, starting salaries in metropolitan areas are signficiantly lower than non-metropolitan areas. Here, you'll earn $25,000 to $50,000 more than several metropolitan areas, including Denver and Chicago.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
When Comparing The Income Potential With Other Opportunities In Similar Markets, I Believe Youll Find This employer Will Provide A Model That Rewards Their Physicians To Do Very Well Financially.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZ
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location: Tuscon, AZ)
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT enrollment: 3,810)
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's mountain trails.
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling destinations.
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and vistas to climbers of every skill level.
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls, shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls, baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing, boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine. Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as traditional American food.