PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION - PORTLAND, OR
TOPCON GRADE CONTROL SPECIALIST:
Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do you like creating your own success and results? If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our team! Pape' Machinery, the premier equipment dealer in the west, is looking for a grade control sales specialist that will specialize in Topcon Grade Control, and John Deere Smartgrade equipment in Portland, OR.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer engagement and demonstrations of Topcon grade control and other machine technology components within the assigned territory. Every day you will be finding new leads, creating internal quotes and factory orders, developing internal/customer training and marketing materials for local markets, input on local inventory needs, organizing end-user promotions, and performing other grade control related duties. To thrive in this role, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset, be well organized, and love being a part of a winning team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- 1 or more years of proven sales experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person.
- Industry-related degree, 3D modeling, surveying, and/or grade checking experiences preferred.
- Experience with Topcon products and John Deere Smartgrade equipment preferred.
- Technical aptitude and willingness to support product installations.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Starting Compensation: $100,000-140,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)