Do you want a career in Estate Agency or Lettings? If the answer to this is yes we have the ideal starter role for you.
We are looking for the ideal candidates to join our concierge team. Your role will include
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound contact (calls/webchat/email)
- Register client details and pass to relevant in branch teams to arrange viewings
- Book property valuations
- Complete administrative tasks for our network of branches, be this building brochures, floor plans, window cards, editing photos, data input
- Work with your team to deliver success and consistently high service standards
In order to be the best fit for this role we need you to answer yes to the below
- I am highly self-motivated, ambitious, target-driven individual who is also self-managed and flexible
- I have Excellent telephone manner
- I am Resilient with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- I have the ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- I have great organisational and time management skills
- I am computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- I am known for having a good reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- A basic salary between £19,760-£22,000 per annum depending on sales experience
- Uncapped commission scheme on top of basic salary
- You will be part of the company Elevate scheme
- Dedicated training from day 1 with ongoing coaching and development to help you build your career at Spicerhaart
Location and working hours
The role will be based from our Colchester head office - Spicerhaart, Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, CO3 3LD.
You will be working a 40 hour week, set over 5 days which are set later in the application process, anything between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturdays.
Spicerhaart is one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Our independent residential sales and lettings network, which is the biggest in the UK, is made up of our seven established estate agencies in England - haart, Chewton Rose, Felicity J Lord, Haybrook, Howards, butters john bee and Darlows.
We also provide conveyancing and legal services, and offer financial services through our Just Mortgages division.
Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Ltd, an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are currently conducting our selection process using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need:
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability - regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.
Time Agents Agency Centre Member