Year 1 earnings - £22,000 - £24,000 p/a + up to £3,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
Year 2 earnings - £25,000 p/a + up to £6,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Our clients range from international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
Due to rapid growth, we require an additional 3 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team of consultants in our flagship office based at Poyle Road Slough (SL3 0AA).
Once trained, the main responsibility of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be to manage customer accounts by providing high-volume recruitment services for a variety of airport and non-airport vacancies.
This role will involve travel to client locations that will include London Gatwick, London Stansted, and London Luton airports. A driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales-driven individual to develop a career within the aviation industry.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Employee of the month recognition programme which includes £100 in vouchers + trophy.
• Employee of the year recognition programme which included a £2000 bonus in addition to monthly bonus or holiday incentive.
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pool Car for business-related journeys.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs - 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
As a Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Matching candidate skills and experience vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
• Performing a high volume of telephone-based activity for clients and candidates.
The successful Recruitment Consultant candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in working in a high-volume outbound telephone-based role within finance, insurance, lettings, recruitment, or any business-to-business sales environment.
• Experience in working to financial targets or a performance-based environment.
• Strong administration skills + a passion for customer service.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum of 12 months of driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps Group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile of a Recruitment Consultant, then click on the link below