SALARY UP TO £60,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced internal Transport Manager to join one of the UK s leading haulage and logistics providers during a period of unprecedented growth.
This exciting role encompasses all transport manager duties. Within this position, you will be a senior management figure within the business with key responsibilities looking after complete Transport Management and Fleet Compliance of the company's 30+ strong fleet, this is a full time position.
The role of Transport Manager involves the following tasks.
Responsibilities & Role
- Liaise with Transport Planning Manager in the planning of scheduled and ad-hoc vehicle maintenance.
- Submission and maintenance of FORS accreditation. Assist with information submission for any other Company accreditations such as Constructionline, CHAD etc.
- Participate in recruitment activities such as interviews, selection and Induction, addressing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absences, etc.
- Fleet management, maintenance and associated administration.
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents that may arise.
- The Transport Manager is responsible for ensuring the business remains compliant with our O license commitments and responsibilities.
- 100% compliant in the management of driver hours, records, and are trained to the required standard. All documentation is completed in a timely manner.
Transport Manager Position Requirements
- Proven experience in Transport Management - Essential
- Proven experience in Transport/Fleet Compliance - Essential
- Managers CPC - Essential
- FORS Compliance Audit experience - Highly desirable
- HGV Class 1 - Desirable but not essential
- Experience & knowledge of the Haulage industry - Highly Desirable
Transport Manager Position Remunerations
- Competitive salary- dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday position
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Parking on site
- Immediate start available
Should this exciting Transport Manager role be of interest to you, please submit your CV to Erin Duffy.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.