We are Fowler Welch - a multi award winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers across the UK. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and to promote being an employer of choice.
We are now recruiting for a Transport Operations Administrator on a full time, permanent basis at our Teynham site.
Salary: £21,404 - £24,148
Shift: Wednesday to Saturday 0
To ensure all aspects of operations administration are carried out to the standard required. Assisting the Transport Supervisor and Transport / Operations Managers with all aspects of customer service, customer communication and interaction, service-related incidents and the compilation and presentation of associated KPI s
Working in a small customer service-based team, liaising with customers both internally and externally providing information and support for all aspects of the operation.
- Main point of contact for all customer related interaction
- Management of customer service-related incidents, liaising with customers, drivers, sub-contractors and network sites collating all required information and managing through to conclusion
- Dealing with customers / retailer representatives to determine validity of any claims
- Dealing with rate query/credit requests from customers on a daily basis, to ensure that any such requests are valid
- Managing customer uplift return requests, ensuring product is returned to customers on a timely basis
- Daily update of and clear down of warehouse returns register
- Completing daily KPI reports for Transport Supervisor and Transport / Operations Managers
- Supplying requested reports for customers as required
- Providing assistance and support to the Operations team on a daily basis
- Organising the filing of paperwork in an orderly fashion and arranging for archiving when applicable
- Review delivery on time performance daily, investigate late deliveries and compile reports to the wider team
- Previous experience of busy office environment
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Great communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Thoroughness/attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a team
In return, we offer:
- Free Fowler Welch Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free life insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary.
- Competitive pension scheme
- 'Cycle 2 Work Scheme - save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment.
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees - monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to and begin your career today