Travel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties Connecticut Travel Nursing Assignments Hospitals are posting their seasonal staffing needs
Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting the available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network
to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place. Requested Nursing Specialties
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Cardiac Cath Lab Labor & Delivery Pediatrics PCU - Stepdown Telemetry Maternal-Newborn Emergency Department Medical-Surgical ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Newborn Nursery CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Oncology NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care General Surgery PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVOR General Surgery SICU - Surgical Intensive Care OR - RN First Assistant MICU - Medical Intensive Care Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery Neuro - Intensive Care Pediatric Surgery Trauma - Intensive Care PACU Where would you like to go
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"