An exciting opportunity to be part of a hugely experienced manufacturing business in Essex, such experience allows employees to perfect their trade. Despite the experience and success of the company it maintains a goal for improvement and continues to drive the industry standard upwards.
They are looking for an individual to work with the Head of Treasury to manage the Treasury Team for all of Europe.
This role offers the opportunity to lead and stimulate others to effectively complete projects. There is also the important chance to have a long lasting impact on the company by communicating with stakeholders, and by being given the freedom to take initiative.
A strong candidate would be analytical and would be able to occasionally travel into London to the Head Offices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Cash flow forecasting and financial analysis
- Assist the Head of Treasury in European Cash Management
- Manage Foreign Currency (FX) whilst evaluating and improving the risk management
- Develop strong banking relationships
- Experience in a large Treasury function, exposure to the foreign exchange is desirable
- ACT and or ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- Operational trade finance experience, with the inclusion of letters of credit/guarantee is desirable