Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
NACLC (T3) Job Family:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
GDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS) is your place! You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Sr. Web Developer
supporting our Digital Engineering Environment (DEE) team,
you will be trusted to research, design, develop, test, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
This position will be worked remotely
. In this role, a typical day will include the responsibilities below:
- Design and develop new web applications and services and be a major contributor to migrating existing applications and services to new solutions.
- Maintain and support existing web applications, including some non-business hour
- Develop robust, enterprise-class web sites
- Write and tune SQL and noSQL database queries
- Mentor team members and collaborating on design
- Design data models and web APIs
- Work closely with users in an iterative development environment
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field (or equivalent years of experience)
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Hands on professional experience with React + Django
- Experience with one or more object-oriented languages
- Experience with one or more scripted languages
- Experience with distributed and event driven design
- Experience working in multiple domains and have significant experience building web applications from start to finish.
- Experience developed web applications that include architectural characteristics like scalability, reliability, elasticity, security and resiliency using modern development tools.
- Experience in optimizing development for a cloud environment.
- Experience with Testing frameworks and providing operational user support
- Customer contract requires US Citizenship
Experience with the following:
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Pair Programming
- Tomcat Apache
- Cypress Testing Framework
- Agile Teams
- CI/CD environment
- Business Applications
- Security compliance standards
GDIT CAREERS Opportunity Owned
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.