Reporting to the Housekeeping Leadership, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: Responsibilities
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Conduct repairs of uniforms and other items as required
- Conduct alterations of uniforms and clothing items for colleagues
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Previous experience is required
- Previous large hotel experience is preferred
This position requires:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent bending and kneeling throughout shift
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!