Urology opening in West Burlington, Iowa. An exciting urologist opportunity is now available with a health system in Iowa. This is a general urology position with a 1:3 call. Call is usually taken from home, and the physician will rarely have to go in. The hospital has plans to acquire a robot. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current IA medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. Experienced physicians and new graduates are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a lucrative earning potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, paid malpractice insurance, full benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this community where people know and look out for each other. Feel right at home with its quality schools and many outdoor activities. It is a convenient drive to Iowa City and the Quad Cities for your occasional big city getaway weekend.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Lucrative earning potential
- 7 weeks of PTO
- Student loan assistance available
- General urology position
- 1:3 call, usually taken from home
- Experienced physicians and new graduates welcomed
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River
- Very suburban feeling region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail