Urology opening in Central, South Carolina. An exciting urology opportunity is now available with a hospital-employed group in South Carolina. The community has growing a demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. They will have a new da Vinci robot before the end of 2020. You will join another physician and a PA. They are accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in South Carolina, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered. J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a possible sign-on bonus.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply . Refer to job .
- Strong compensation plan including base salary and RVU
- Hospital-employed opportunity for 2 urologists
- Join another urologist and a PA
- In-office procedures for prostate problems
- New da Vinci robot before the end of 2020
- Cryotherapy and brachytherapy for prostate cancer
- Surgery for male and female incontinence
- Will consider J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail