Surgery-Vascular opening in Orlando, Florida.
Hospital is seeking surgeon to build brand new vascular surgery program.
- Solo position to build brand new program
- Will be adding 2nd vascular surgeon in the near future
- Access to two cath labs and all of the modern instrumentation and equipment
- Extremely fast ramp-up due to great community need
- Block OR time with extremely fast turnaround time
- Two full-time first assists and six per diems
- Employed by the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
About the Hospital:
- Hospital is a 221-bed, Level II trauma center
- Established in the early 1980 s, the hospital is the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia
- Other specialized services including orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, would care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services, and The Baby Suites
The area is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere. Located just around 30 miles from Orlando International Airport and approximately 25 miles from downtown Orlando, convenience is at your fingertips. With easy access to Disney World and Universal Studies, countless lakes, world-class golfing, extremely mild winters, and beaches on both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts within 60-90 minutes, Orlando has it all.
Our Organization was founded by physicians who believed that the best care begins by giving physicians what they need. Their purpose was to create an environment where healthcare can flourish. This remains our driving motivation today. As a physician, when you partner with us, you have access to an entire network of support for advancing healthcare in your community.
No matter what kind of care your patients need, or when they need it, you are part of an organization that can provide it. At one of our hospitals or affiliated practices, you not only have access to one of the nation s largest data networks of medical insights, you are part of an integrated network of facilities in your community. We are the organization of choice for more than 270,000 colleagues, 94,000 nurses and 38,000 physicians.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW214004