As a Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and shop activities to support the company operations. You will ensure the smooth flow of information and follow up between customers, clients, and co-workers.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cambridge CB5
Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM (1-hour unpaid lunch break each day)
Salary: CIRCA £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days basic holiday + 8 bank holidays, birthday day off, medical cover, life assurance x4 of basic salary, income protection up to 75% of salary, quarterly incentive with an opportunity to earn up to £600 per quarter and an end of year bonus based on hitting end of year revenue goals projected every year by management.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain an orderly workspace
- Manage the accounting functions
- Scan documents for completed order records
- Sort and deliver mail
- Assist with basic warehouse duties as needed
- Arranging shipments
- Provide work orders, packing lists, tracking info, invoices, mill test reports, weights, and dimensions, etc. for sales rep, shipping team and/or customers
- Socket Welding (Milling machine - training will be provided)
- Perform any other additional administration and warehouse duties as and when required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good PC skills - Outlook/Excel/Word/PDF
- Must be comfortable operating light machinery & tools
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.