Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Contract: Full time, permanent
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
- Private health care
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Milestone Rewards
An exciting opportunity for a Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator position.
Are you a proactive and organised team player?
Are you an intuitive individual with knowledge in the movement of goods both within the UK and internationally?
Our client is a globally successful company with over 30 years experience in the lighting industry.
They provide innovative LED lighting solutions for a range of industry sectors and have worked with some big and well-known brands such as Levi s, Estee Lauder, Tiffany &
Co., and Typhoo.
They offer services in lighting supply and design, energy optimisation including solar, energy management systems and project management, with a big focus on sustainability for them
and their clients. Their clients and suppliers are located across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, so the right candidate will be comfortable working to this scope.
Could that be you?
- Arranging appropriate and cost-effective logistic solutions (UK and Internationally).
- Preparation and tracking of samples for clients and Sales colleagues.
- Picking and packing of orders in a timely manner.
- Checking, booking, and modifying stock.
- Previous experience in a warehouse role.
- Experience in the movement of goods (within UK and Internationally).
- Good time management.
- Culturally aware.
- Strong communicator (verbal and written).
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of customs/banking documentation/procedures for international movement of goods.
- Experience of the LPA business system, Net Suite (Oracle).
- Knowledge of Lighting technology.
- 2 nd Language.
- Forklift license desirable.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a growing team and you are interested in
hearing more about this role, please apply now, we would love to hear from you!