Warehouse Operative / £10.25 - £11.28 per hour / Day Shift / Based in Diss, Norfolk / Permanent
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading lorries and vans in a timely and safe working manner using a forklift
- Assist with booking in stock utilising SAGE system
- Assist with and prepare daily goods for despatch (Stacking and wrapping pallets)
- Stock rotation of materials and finished goods
- Regular stock checking of goods/materials/sundries
- Assist in moving goods from production area to stores locations implementing the required checks before recording and booking
- As and when required, drive the company vehicle for agreed collections and deliveries.
- Maintain active interdepartmental co-ordination, communication and co-operation
- Maintain good housekeeping in whichever duty you are performing
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Company or your manager
- Counterbalance Forklift - desirable but no essential
- Proactive and methodical thinking
- Flexible to cover holidays and sickness
- Must have full clean driving licence
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.
If you are interested in this role, please call Kira Blogg on or send an up to date CV.