Warehouse Operative - up to £24.000 per year + BONUS - Borough Green - Full Time - Late Shift - PERMANENT CONTRACT
Due to increasing customer demand for the services we are looking for more hardworking and reliable people to enhance our fantastic Warehouse Staff!
Berry Recruitment is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a company prividing warehousing services to a major importer and distributor of fresh produce based in Borough Green.
Are you looking for an immediate start and friendly environment to work in?
Do you have an experience in warehousing and current or recently elapsed forklift licence?
This is the right role for you!
Key responsibilities as Warehouse Operative:
- Picking orders via hand scanner/manual handling,
- Operating Cardboard Compactor,
- Using and maintaining the information on internal Data Base,
- Coordinating transport collections and completing out-loading administration tasks,
- Loading and unloading trucks when required, supplying the Pack-house department,
- General housekeeping duties as well as adhering to all Company policies,
- Monitoring Warehouse functions and reporting any breakdowns to Supervisors,
- Carrying out any ad-hoc duties given by the shift manager.
Shifts and Pay Rates for a Warehouse Operative:
- 8-12 hours shifts between 12pm - 12am on 4 days on - 4 days off basis ( please note due to operational requirements you might occasionally be asked to work outside these hours),
- The annual salary range is: £22.000 - £24.000, depending on experience,
- Due to location it is ideal for Candidates to have their own transport as the client's location is not accessible with a public transport.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package + BONUS (an extra month of salary will be paid as a Bonus after a year's of service),
- Great culture & working atmosphere,
- Private Health-care Scheme available for those who wish to join.
Are you reliable team player with good time keeping skills and good level of attention to details?
Get in touch with Gosia from Maidstone Branch to discuss more!
Interviews with the Client commencing next week.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.