Tray Wash/Warehouse Operatives
£10.00ph basic, team performance related bonus available.
£13.67ph Overtime rate for extra shifts worked per rotation.
Hours of work:
The plant operates a rotating shift Patten:
4 shifts on - 4 shifts off 06:00-18:00
4 shifts on - 4 shifts off 18:00-06:00
Candidates will be required to work the full shift pattern.
Working in a large, warehouse environment, candidates will be required to load dirty trays on to a machine ready for washing, stack clean trays on to pallets and wrap pallets of clean trays ready for dispatch. You will also be required to clean down your work area at the end of your shift.
Candidates will be rotated around the different areas throughout the shift.
- This is a manual position and due to this candidates are required to have a good level of fitness.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Health and safety focussed
- Be able to follow instructions
- Preferably hold a driving Licence and have your own means of transport
For more information, please contact one of our Consultants at TRC GROUP and a send your CV via this advertisement!