On behalf of a Distribution client in Bristol, M4 Recruitment are seeking Warehouse Operatives for an immediate start in a temporary or temporary to permanent position.
As a Warehouse Operative, your main duties would be as follows:
PAY RATES - £10.00 TO £20.00
• Load and unload
• Recycling / Cage and tray wash
• Assisting other crews to complete work when requested to do so
• Ensuring that you maintain a courteous and professional demeanour at all times with the public and your colleagues
• Undertaking ad-hoc duties as required to maintain a safe, clean working environment and service to our customers.
This role requires someone reliable and hard-working who is prepared to commit permanently. Whilst not very heavy in nature, it is very physical and is 'non-stop'. Only applicants prepared to be very active need apply.
The client is offering:
• Full training
• Parking on site
• Subsided canteen
• Safety measures are in place
• For the right candidate, after the 12 weeks temp to perm real progression and possibility to move within the company
To be a successful applicant for this position Warehouse Operative, you will be required to have the following skills / experiences;
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues
• A team player
• Reliable, punctual
• A "safety-first" mind-set
• The ability to follow detailed processes to ensure the Health and Safety procedures are followed.
• Be comfortable working with a wide range of people and have the ability to be a good ambassador for the contract and business in all interactions.
• Previous experience of working in a Warehouse / Industrial environment but not essential
Saturday and Sunday:
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Permission to place an advertisement for the above mentioned role has been given by the company mentioned