A leading software company is looking for a Web Development Site Manager. This candidate will be responsible for developing and launching new internal web portal to help the team evangelize it's work internally and build better connections with other teams across the company. Responsibilities:
- Look after editorial programming of the site home page and related promotional spaces
- Oversee periodic updates to content on the site, overseeing production and ensuring quality bar is met consistently
- Ensure all related internal research events are populated and promoted, and content produced from those events are leveraged for great web/on-demand content for employees
- Partner with internal marketing to ensure content is promoted internally via various channels, e.g. newsletters, intranet topic pages, etc.
- Coordinate cross-promotion of content with the external web team that manage the blog, podcast and webinar series to ensure content is promoted internally as appropriate
- Think about overall site IA/UX and how content is organized and presented to maximize discoverability/browsability
- Create and maintain editorial guidelines for the site across our various content types
How to Apply
- 5-7 years would be the ideal but can be flexible on it.
- Editorial Coordination (5-7 years)
- Editorial Content Development Experience (5-7 years)
- Site UX and user experience background (5-7 years)
- Looking for familiarity with web publishing as we use WordPress, CMSs and understand web publishing.
- Experience managing an editorial calendar with multiple stakeholders
- Experience curating and programming a home page, social channels, etc.
- Experience with page layout and site UX/IA
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS to handle basic page layout (tables, columns, paragraph styling, etc.)
- Some experience analyzing web analytics, working with systems like Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, etc.
: Please email your resume to MAQ Consulting at with the subject of "Web Development Site Manager".