- 'Best of both worlds' - Hybrid 2-3 days a week in office
- Advance your website management & design career
- Working for the UK's leading advocacy for banks & lenders
- See clear career progression, whilst working in a great company culture
Website & Design Manager The role: A fantastic opportunity for a creative, ambitious and passionate website and design professional looking to advance their career working at the UK's leading advocacy for banks and lenders.
The objective of the Website & Design Manager: Work with the Website Principal and Content Director to ensure the operational implementation of the website, digital and design strategy, from a day-to-day perspective but also in the medium and long term. This will involve creating and maintaining the website areas, working with the Content team and relevant business areas to ensure all aspects of the website are up-to-date, accurate, engaging and fully operational.
Day to Day:
- Responsibility for the operational side of website
- Own the audit process for content on corporate website
- Work with colleagues to ensure all publications and collateral produced are compliant with the brand guidelines.
- Take a proactive approach to developing the brand and associated brands or campaign brands.
- Take responsibility for the execution of internal and external content, including ensuring that all social media assets are on brand and creative
- Creating and overseeing the creation of animations; ensuring that marketing emails and website promotions and comms are on brand.
- Work with the Content team to design assets for events, social media, and communications, including regular testing of member engagement.
- Work with the team to produce analytic reports to provide insight to the performance of online and social media activity for internal and external use.
To be considered for the Website & Design Manager role must have:
- 3+ years Previous experience in a marketing, design, and website role
- Experience in managing multiple websites, knowledge of web content management systems (CMS) and email marketing software (EMS) (Drupal preferred)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and performance reporting
- Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion within brand guidelines and using existing templates
- Advanced skill in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent concept and design skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and written English
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to deadlines
The Future: Progress your Marketing career within an established but growing business.
Package for the Website & Design Manager :
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- £500 a year fitness allowance
- Pension plan
- Private Health Insurance
- And much more .
Location: Offices close to London Bank Station - you will be required to travel into the office 2-3 days a week.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.