Data/Integration Architect - Workday Financial Management - 6 month contract (Outside IR35) - Rate £700/£725 per day Do you have experience of working as a Data Architect implementing / using Workday Financial Management?
Our client, a well known Scottish Software Company, is undergoing a major back-office transformation and are implementing a Workday suite of solutions which includes the Finance tooling.As such I am looking for a contract Data Architect with existing knowledge of the Workday product suite to advise and support on best practice data solutions for the implementation of the product, integration with their current platforms and migration of data from legacy systems.
You will need to make sure the client is clear on the current data flows within their systems and plan the integration of these with the new platform on both the People and the Finance modules. The main focus initially will be on our Finance systems and how they can automate as much as possible including the billing process.Key Skills
- Data Architecture or Integration Architecture
- Data mapping for complex systems integrations (Data source to target
- Workday Financial Management
- Experience with Workday
- Working with Workday as a 3rd party partner in implementation
- Exposure/knowledge of workday financials or other finance/billing platforms
- Knowledge/experience working in a cloud-based environment (preferably AWS)
In addition, it would be a great advantage if you have a good understanding of the Finance domain and how finance systems work together from a billing/invoicing perspective.
Flexibility to work 2 days onsite in either Edinburgh or Glasgow is expected.Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration!