Basic Salary: £34,000 - £37,000
Working Hours: 45 Hours Per Week, Monday - Friday (No Saturdays)
Extra's: Bonus opportunity
Our client is looking to recruit a Workshop Controller / Bodyshop Controller for our body shop to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by motivating, supporting and managing their team to deliver a quality repair - on time, every time.
The successful candidate will deliver exceptional market-leading customer service by actively managing the delivery of a first-class customer service journey. This will be achieved by the Workshop Controller / Bodyshop Controller exercising a proactive control of the customer experience, from initial booking into the final return of the vehicle.
Responsibilities of a Workshop Controller / Bodyshop Controller
- To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements
- To manage site resources and costs to optimise capability and profitability
- To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
- To manage compliance to all company processes as well as current Health & Safety, PAS125 and manufacturer standards.
- To deliver structured individual performance management processes
- We are looking for somebody with a full driving licence, a professional appearance, excellent communication skills and the ability to show a calm, confident approach.
Skills and Qualifications of a Workshop Controller / Bodyshop Controller
- Delivery of proactive performance management
- Staff recruitment and current HR policies
- Audatex experience
Ideally, we are looking for somebody with an in-depth knowledge of current management systems and tools as well as the ability to interpret printed estimating package information; however, this is not an essential requirement, but very desirable.
Please contact Ben Price at Tru Talent on or , using reference (Workshop Controller Swindon) or if you can 'Apply Now'.