My client is looking for a workshop Manager, for their growing business in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and proven management experience?
Do you have an interest arts and crafts or a flare for interior design?
My client designs, makes and installs moss/foliage walls for various clients/events across the country. Using materials to create the clients tailored designs. Using glue/staple guns to attach materials to boards from drawings and graphics, then sanding down frame works to finalise products.
Your responsibilities as workshop manager would include, but not be limited to,
- Health and Safety Training
- Induction of new team members
- Management of staff including onboarding, day to day and performance management
- Allocation of work
- Quality checks
- Preparation of materials
- Staff hours
- General production duties, as and when required
- A can do, positive attitude with excellent people skills
Hours of work
Monday - Thursday 6.00am- 3.15pm
Friday 6.00am- 12.00pm