Prospero Health & Social Care are recruiting Family Support Workers to work for our Crisis Support Team.
About the service:
Providing support where a young person's placement has collapsed. The role can vary from week to week dependent on the young person's needs.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working with young people in various settings
- Supporting and supervising young people with challenging behaviour
- Produce case reports and correspondence
Experience, training, and qualifications:
- Substantial experience of working and engaging with young people
- Capable of dealing with challenging behaviour
- Capable of working well on your own
- A positive attitude
To Apply for the role:
- You will have the right to work in the UK
- Have an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or willing to process an Enhances DBS through Prospero.
- Be able to provide 5 years references
- CV - Must have dates for all jobs and education.
For further information please send your CV or contact James at Prospero Health & Social Care on to discuss the position further.